Wednesday 6 June 2012

Happy

So sorry Ive not been blogging for a little while but Ive had so many kids here all the time its unbelievable. Nice though!!

Im happy tonight coz I see that a very very special friend of mine has been helped by another very very special friend of mine. I brought them together and now one is helping the other. It's so lovely to see! I love you both very very much.

We have a little six year old on respite at the moment. She has special needs, a bit like Patrick but not so special needy. Hard to really explain. But she is hardwork!! Goodness!! She is here until Sunday. She's a little madam and says No with such defiance! NEVER seen such defiance! Its quite funny as I just look at her and say yes! Today she had a big tantrum in the park as she didnt want to go home. The best tactic of all was to say to her right ok then you stay here, Laine and John are going! She soon changed her mind then! Arent we mean! LOL

We are still hopefully getting Chloe at the end of August if it all goes well with matching and introductions etc. I dont think I can put a picture of her on here. I'll wait and see. If I go private I will be able to. Might have to do that but then you have to be so careful with Looked After Children.


4 comments:

Sara said...

Aww... love you loads too, Lainey Lainey Laine xxx

How are you getting on now, after your op?

I recently went to a carers meeting for parents of kids with a disability... met so many Mum's there who would LOVE a little respite. You are doing a wonderful thing.

xxx

Kath said...

Bless you in your work Lainey,some children can be soooooo hard work,especially special need ones.They certainly test us to our limits I can imagine.You are doing a fantastic job,I hope the little girl gets a bit easier for you before Sunday.Sorry I am late commenting, been unwell up and down day in day out,this last week.Not too bad today,so just commenting now and again,at the moment when I feel up to it..Bye for now love have a great Friday and W/End.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

lunarossa said...

You are wonderful, Lainey!!! :)

ray ban wayfarer said...

friars, and fools, scatter-brained philosophers, artists, research scientists entangled in electric wires and test-tubes. This motley host of ancient and modern eccentrics strayed along the street in studied disorder
anthony jersey
j.r. smith jersey
chandler jersey