Sunday 21 February 2010

Sunday

Its my mum's birthday tomorrow. So today we went there for a nice Roastie din dins and lovely apple crumbly and custard! It was so yummy! Im still filled up and its past tea-time. I do like going to dinner at my mum and dad's and then afterwards snuggling on the sofa with the sunday papers and maybe a little kip!





I made my mum's card. Some of you have already seen it on Facebook. I felt like being Arty again, havent been arty farty for a long time. I got my watercolour paints out and did this;





It looks quite nice on my mum's mantelpiece.

Its back to work tomorrow after a lovely long week off. I dont hate my job though. With my job you never ever know what's going to happen from one day to the next. How can you with 4/5/6 yr olds! Bless them!

I see the weather says raining all week! I hope not! I do despise wet play! Its much better when the kids can get out and let the wind in their hair and have a good play!

Thanks for reading!
Laine xxxxxx

1 comment:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Sounds like a wonderful Sunday. It'll be freezing rain for us which means slippery roads to travel on in the morning and then more snow the rest of the week!