Friday 17 October 2008

Friday Yay Day

Im so glad that Buddy liked Oscar's message - wonder what Oscar said to him? Hmmmm doggie secrets I spose!

End of the week but not the end of the working week for me yet! Hmmmph! Still got to work tomorow! Then I got Sunday off Yay!!!

Big, big bonfire and fireworks tomorrow on Hastings Beach! Yay!!

My friend
Laura is coming round in a mo. You know the one I told you has a blog - she has Bipolar but she is doing very well. She is as crazy as me!! We are going to have hot dogs and chips for tea!! And, and, and Im so excited, she said her mum has got me a pressie - I love pressies I do!!! yay!!! Wonder what she got me? I will find out at five when I pick Laura up! Yay!!

My man is back tonight, that deserves a big YAY!!! Can't wait to cuddle him!! I missed him. I spoke to him this morning and he had a major hang over!! He said that taking clients out was a nightmare - dont sound like he had a nightmare - sounds like he had a good time! So thats good because he was dreading it!

Im in the office tomorrow so thats not too bad! Cleaning again on Monday!

Have a good weekend folks - I will try visit you all over the weekend - Ive found it hard to catch up with everyone on this blogger thing!

Oh, and I moved all my old AOL journals over - photos and all, and comments! So Im very very pleased about that, so we can end with a YAY!!!

3 comments:

Jeannette said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Yes, I am missing people not visiting me. I am starting to wonder what I am keeping a blog for lol

Sandra said...

Hi Lainey, The bonfire on the beach sounds so much fun. Wish I could be there! :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Melissa said...

yay, im glad ur getting a pressie and ur man is back, sounds good to me, lol. Have a nice night