Saturday 4 October 2008

Weekend blog spot

Hello all,

I hope you are all ok. It's lovely to know you are all still here - well nearly all of you - plus I have made new friends from Jland that have welcomed me to blogger!

Not really got much to say - other than 'hey, it's the weekend!'. What are you all up to? I went to work today - it was quite good really, like a bit of a social event. We didn't have alot to do so we did a lot of chatting. I wasn't cleaning today so I helped do the laundry and clean up the offices a bit. I'm on reception on Monday and Tuesday!

I bought a new book yesterday, its Dawn French, Hello Fatty. So far I cant put it down - its so funny but very emotional too. Dawn French has written it lovely - superb stuff, I recommend it!

I feel a bit wierd at the moment - just waiting to see if I get the job at Tesco and it seems wierd that I will be leaving the job I love. I do love it at Crowhurst - its a beautiful place to work - I dont mind the cleaning and I love the office work. Its great doing different things. I've been there for 6 years! I can't believe its that long! May be it is time for me to change! Change is scary but it can be good.

Oh did you all hear Stuart is making a space for us on his Kafka's world!! Brilliant is our Stuart!!

Love Laine xxxx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good evening.
:o)
Oooh you have big writing. I think I need to do that too.

D said...

went shopping this morning but way too much time spent on the neighborhood... we are getting it tho!!

Missie said...

I love your header picture!

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

Thank you for the big letters as my eyes are giving me problems here lately. I think you will enjoy the new job it will be hard to stop the other as long as you have been there, but you'll do great. Enjoy the weekend.
Take care, Chrissie

Sage Ravenwood said...

This weekend I finally said enough, I needed a weekend away from home improvement. So far I'm finding myself enjoying Blogger more. I've found quite a few new readers and friends in the move over here. Thanks for the heads up on the book, I'll have to look for it. (hugs)Indigo

Eileen said...

Hi Laine
I will be buying that book by Dawn French! Hope you soon get your letter from Tesco! Eileen x

Sandra said...

Hi Laine, I would have thought you would have heard from Tesco about the job, I really hope you get it. :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Melissa said...

goodluck with the new job. Its always scarey going from a place u were familiar with to somewhere new, its like starting over again

Joan said...

Glad you had a good day working. We had band rehearsal today then I got home and a lovely lady who I hardly know (she lives 5 doors away) gave me a bunch of flowers to make me smile after the accident,,......it restores your faith in the human race when people do things like that doesn't? Love to you my friend, Joany Joan xxx

Sara said...

Hello Lainey Lainey Laine :o)
Hope you hear from Tesco soon m'dear.
xxx