Thursday 22 April 2010

I won and I want a Goldendoodle.

First of all I must tell you that I won a prize the other day on NotSupermum's blog! I won Alvin and the Chipmunks The Squeakquel! I don't ever win anything! Go visit NotSupermum her blog is brill!

Thanks for you comments. Marie, Im great thank you and really great to see you visiting my blog again. I dont have a photo blog but you have made me think! Perhaps I should. So I might make that my next project. I will look at my photos and see if I think any are good enough to enter your comp!

Stuart, I think it takes John about 3 and a half hours to get to Coventry thats if he travels at 4am in the morning. It takes much much longer when there is traffic. But, thank goodness, he does not have to go back there again tomorrow. So he will be home later with news of how things went today and whether they want to keep him on or not.
I still havent got my car back yet. I had to go pick up a cable that goes inside the door and the guy is fixing it in tonight. I go to my 'Parents surviving teenagers' course tonight. Its more like a social event really! We all talk about our kids and get given tips on how to cope with teenagers. My boys are like angels. I cant believe what some people have to put up with.

I saw in our local paper today, puppies for sale, Goldendoodles! Awwwwwwww now I really, really want one! I know I cant have one! But, maybe one day. So I here I post a pic of a lovely Goldendoodle! Just to make you smile! (And maybe make you want one! hee hee, the lady has two boys left and they are £695 each, yes! I did phone the lady up just to see!) Whoops!

Cute eh?

Laine xxxxx

5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I think if I ever had another dog that golden doodle would be something I'd like too, but it is expensive. The one in the picture looks like such a happy fellow. The picture in your header is just beautiful. Your dad did a a super work of photography there.

Dee's Blogger said...

We have Goldendoodles if you are ever looking....

http://www.goldendoodleworld.com

and our Goldendoodles are just as beautiful if not prettier.

Unknown said...

oh dear goodness me but that is cute.....

Sara said...

Just like the one - goldendoodle - that we met the other day :o) They're so fluffy and cute aren't they! xxx

Jean said...

What a cute doggie!! And thanks for the lovely comments :-)