Saturday 10 April 2010

Saturday

It's a beautiful sunny day, I've been laying out in the sun on my sun lounger and soaking up the rays. It did get a bit chilly though, it's not like its really summer sun yet. It's ok to lay out there in jeans and fleecy top but too cold to put shorts on I think! I went out with all intentions of reading my book but I fell asleep. I needed the sleep though after not sleeping much in the last week.

I feel much better about my hospital visit today. I feel much more positive and hopeful that the injections will work. John doesnt feel so down about his job either. As Stuart says its not worth worrying about stuff til it happens really. He is right. Such a wise man our Stuart!

John is outside with his son Chris, they are fixing the front gate on the side of the house. Im at a bit of a loss as to what to do. There are lots of things I could be doing in the house but I really cant get motivated. Im quite sleepy actually. I did start taking my meds again last night and I slept like a rock. For the first time in ages. So why am I still sleepy now!

Im thinking of getting some conifers to put along a fence in our garden. The neighbours who back onto the fence keep kicking footballs at the fence and yesterday hit the fence so hard that it broke the fence. I dont see any point in paying out for new fencing there if they are going to abuse it so I was looking at conifers today, we could put them alongside the fence. They would hide the holes and they would also give us some privacy. They are £20.00 each! I know they can grow quite high but I would try keep them cut down. Something to think about when we can afford it.

Laine xxx

5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Isn't great to go out and enjoy the sun! I'm about to do the same but will be working on the flower beds

Joan said...

Its been lovely up here too today I manage to read my book in fact finding it hard to put it down am reading a totally frivolous Penny Vinsenzy just now. It is lovely to get out again after the long dreadful winter even if you have to wear a cosy top. You asked me where I was going in Norfolk we age going to Brancaster Staithe on the North coast. Do you know it. Take care and get plenty of rest Love Joan.

Ken Riches said...

Things always look better after a nights sleep. Glad you sat in the sun today :o)

lunarossa said...

Great you're feeling better. Give it a try and if you don't improve you can always go back and shout at the doctors...You will feel better anyway. Hugs. A.

Unknown said...

I'm not wise just old!
Try a Russian Vine for quick privacy!