Friday 30 April 2010

My God-daughter.

Awwww my god-daughter, beautiful Courtney wrote me a poem.

I have a smashing god-mother her name is lainey laine,
I dunno what I would do without her nothing will heal the pain,
She has always been here for me, hopefully until eternity,
I love her cuddles she is so down to earth, I cuddle her back like I've known her all my life,
I go around her she comes around mine, everytime I see her she always shines,
this is a little poem to say how much I care,
when I am feeling down and blue I know your always there,

Love you SO much :)

Now she is nearly 13 and I thought that was brilliant for a girl of her age to write. It actually made me cry. Here is a picture of Courtney and I taken the other day when we were mucking about with my web cam on my laptop. We always have such fun together.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

aw that's nice!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It's great you have such a good relationship with your goddaughter. You can tell you mean an awful lot to her.

Ken Riches said...

That is pretty sweet. You are lucky :o)

Helen said...

Sweet poem. Great picture. Helen

lunarossa said...

Fab poem, Laine, great to have such a wonderful goddaughter! And godmother too!!! All the best. Ciao. A.